Midlife Madness Tours is at it again, with another amazing South Island experience. This time starting in Christchurch and heading north through Hanmer, Kaikoura, Marlborough and Nelson, down the West Coast and the TranzAlpine back to Christchurch.
Travel’s a wonderful tonic. And hassle-free GROUP travel is doubly wonderful! You often do stuff, go places, meet people, and try things you mightn’t try if you were travelling on your own. Plus you’ve got a great bunch of Kiwi companions to share it all with.
This Mad Midlife Escape – Top of the South Island is sure to put a spring in your step and a sparkle in your eye. And your HOSTS – John & Robyn Cooney – promise the same fun and friendship that they’ve brought to all their Midlife Madness Tours over the past 20 years.
If you’re in your middle years or retired … healthy, mobile, able to keep up … and you’re keen to join in and have the time of your life – then you’ll fit in just fine! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
BOOKINGS OPEN Now – DON’T DELAY
Departing May 1, 2021
THIS SMALL-GROUP TOUR IN NEW ZEALAND’S SOUTH ISLAND PROMISES EVERYTHING
We’re committed to choosing the very best sightseeing options for our group.
In the meantime, highlights like these should whet your appetite …
- arrive in diverse, ever-changing Christchurch, at the heart of NZ’s adventurous South Island
- detour north off State Highway 1 to legendary Hanmer Springs, and indulge in a soothing soak
- overnight in Kaikoura to enjoy an award-winning Whale Watch Cruise plus a crayfish feast
- explore Blenheim’s Omaka Museum, and head to a vineyard to sample Marlborough’s wines
- next stop Picton for a Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary Cruise on Queen Charlotte Sound
- enjoy a cruise along the shores of Able Tasman National Park and two nights in sunny Nelson
- drive to Greymouth on the untamed West Coast, then on to Punakaiki to see the Pancake Rocks
- discover Hokitika, one of NZ’s hidden gems, then visit historic Shanty Town and pan for gold
- hit the tracks aboard the TranzAlpine for a scenic rail journey from Greymouth to Christchurch
(The itinerary for this small-group tour is subject to change … and minimum numbers are required.)
Budget From $5399.00 per person twin share
Single supplements available $1000
- 12-day small-group tour from Christchurch to Christchurch
- quality accommodation
- all breakfasts and dinners
- sightseeing and entrance fees as per the final itinerary
- an experienced driver-guide and 20 seater bus
- tour escorts – John and Robyn Cooney
Contact us for exclusions, health and mobility questions and any other queries.
A $100 past passenger discount applies
Subject to minimum numbers, unexpected increases & currency fluctuations and Terms and Conditions