Join us for some fresh, reconfigured, retooled and recosted Mad Midlife exploring here in our own backyard.
Travel’s a wonderful tonic. And hassle-free GROUP travel is doubly wonderful! You often do stuff, go places, meet people, and try things you mightn’t try if you were travelling on your own. Plus you’ve got a great bunch of Kiwi companions to share it all with.
This Mad Midlife Escape in the South Island is sure to put a spring in your step and a sparkle in your eye. And your HOSTS – John & Robyn Cooney – promise the same fun and friendship that they’ve brought to all their Midlife Madness Tours over the past 20 years.
If you’re in your middle years or retired … healthy, mobile, able to keep up … and you’re keen to join in and have the time of your life – then you’ll fit in just fine! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
BOOKINGS OPEN NOW – DON’T DELAY
Departing 01 November, 2021
THIS SMALL-GROUP TOUR IN NEW ZEALAND’S SOUTH ISLAND PROMISES EVERYTHING
From star-filled skies to take-your-breath-away landscapes … snow-capped mountains to vine smothered hills … misty fjords to mirror lakes … olde-worlde history to charming bustling towns.
We’re committed to choosing the very best sightseeing options for our group.
In the meantime, highlights like these should whet your appetite …
- Arrive and explore Dunedin: its eye-catching railway station, Speight’s Brewery, and Larnach Castle
- take in the picturesque Otago Peninsula, and visit the world-famous Royal Albatross Centre
- drive through the magnificent Caitlins for natural beauty
- Spend two nights on magical Stewart Island
- visit Te Anau, and enjoy an overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound
- kick back in Queenstown, spectacular tourist playground, and enjoy a cruise on the Earnslaw
- stroll through charming, historic Arrowtown, and hear tales of its 19th century gold-rush
- drink in the views of Wanaka, popular alpine lake and town, with the Southern Alps nearby
- relax in Tekapo, with its turquoise-blue waters, iconic stone church, and night-time stargazing
- grab a once-in-a-lifetime scenic flight (optional) over Aoraki Mount Cook, NZ’s highest peak
- (The itinerary for this small-group tour is subject to change … and minimum numbers are required.)
Budget From $5899.00 per person twin share
Single supplements available from $1500
- 12-day small-group tour from Dunedin to Christchurch
- quality 4-star accommodation
- all breakfasts and lunches, and most dinners
- sightseeing and entrance fees as per the final itinerary
- an experienced driver-guide and 20 seater bus
- tour escorts – John and Robyn Cooney
Contact us for exclusions, health and mobility questions and any other queries.
Subject to minimum numbers, unexpected increases & currency fluctuations and Terms and Conditions