IF YOU ENJOY HASSLE-FREE TRAVEL, FINE LIVING & EXQUISITE FOODS?
WELL, PLAN ON JOINING US IN MARCH 2020 WHEN WE PAY A second visit the Land of the Rising Sun!
Japan offers an extraordinary mix of ancient cultures and feudal histories … austere traditions and sober memorials … lush landscapes and manicured gardens … rush-hour cities and hushed retreats … hi-tech wonders and hi-speed rail …samurai-warriors and sumo-wrestlers … tuna-auctions and mouth-watering sashimi … Buddhist monks and ornate temples … geisha girls and karaoke wannabes … rightly proud citizens plus a welcome that’s so generous you’ll be blown away.
Japan, quite simply, has it all! It’s unlike any other place on earth. And travellers who come expecting the unexpected
invariably find themselves entranced. Which is what happened earlier this year: we had a BALL!
In 2020, we’ll again visit Japan in the springtime, when the nation’s iconic cherry blossoms (sakura) erupt in a magical blaze of pink-and-white, blanketing town and countryside in soft, colourful splendour. Factor in lots of yummy Japanese cuisine … friendly, English-speaking guides … plus superb accommodation … and you have a unique, 16-day, hasslefree experience that you’ll be raving about for decades!
Departing MARCH, 2020
OUR MAD MIDLIFE ITINERARY IN JAPAN PROMISES A MOUTH-WATERING MIX OF SIGHTSEEING pleasures and unforgettable memories, with something different every single day.
Join us and you’ll …
- Marvel at magnificent Tokyo, its glittering streets and towers, markets, gardens, plazas & sacred sites
- Join in the nation-wide Sakura Festival, celebrating the spectacular arrival of massed cherry blossoms
- Continue to Nagano and visit Zenkoji Temple, a farm selling wasabi everything, and Matsumoto Castle
- Ride the Hakone Ropeway up Mt Owakudani for eye-popping views of Japan’s highest peak: Mt Fuji
- Sample traditional Japanese hospitality in a ‘ryokan’ (inn) – and soak in a steaming ‘onsen’ (rock-pool)
- Delight in the photogenic antics of Snow Monkeys, enjoying a hot bath in the Jigokudani Monkey Park
- Roam the Peace Memorial & Atomic Bomb Dome at Hiroshima – a sober reminder of August 6th 1945
- Explore ancient Kurashiki (name means ‘town of storehouses’) – once a vital rice-distribution centre
- Visit Kyoto’s temples & walking streets, Ninenzaka & Sannenzaka, lined with teahouses & cherry trees
- Wander Sagano Bamboo Grove, Nijo Castle and Moon Crossing Bridge – top spot for blossom-views
Arriving in Tokyo and ending ion Osaka over 15 nights plus flights
- accommodation in a mix of 3 and 4 star accommodation
Budget approx. $13449.00 per person twin share
Upgrades and single supplements very limited availability
Includes all airfares, transfers, hotels, sightseeing, tips and meals included in the final itinerary
Subject to minimum numbers, unexpected increases & currency fluctuations and Terms and Conditions
Have you travelled with us before? We offer past passenger discounts!