But, if you’re anything like us, the pressures of time, too-little-money and too-much-on-your-plate have probably meant you’ve never done more than dream – right?
Well, 10 years ago WE DID IT! We took a fun group of like-minded young-at-heart Kiwis on an East African safari. And that was so TOTALLY MIND-BOGGLINGLY AMAZING that we did it again … and again … and again! And (no kidding) we rate all of these safaris amongst the VERY BEST travel experiences we’ve ever had. That’s why we’re going back yet again – in August 2020 – and YOU’RE invited to come!
Words can’t really describe the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and experiences that await you: the fantastic wildlife parks (stunning scenery stretching as far as the eye could see)… the abundance of free-to-roam animals (a zoo will never be the same!) … the endless herds of gazelles, zebras, wildebeest… the majesty of elephants on the move … the thrill of lions on a hunt and leopards on a kill and cheetah’s at full-speed…
We’re old hands when it comes to tour groups. We know how to find our way around airports. And we know how to make the most of unique travel opportunities. So come and share this MIDLIFE MADNESS ON SAFARI with us!
It promises to be totally wild!
Departing August, 2020
- staying throughout Kenya & Tanzania in luxury safari lodges and African-theme resorts
- heading off on daily game-drives in purpose-built open-top 4WD safari vehicles
- learning the secrets of Africa, its amazing animals and birds
- English-speaking driver-guides
- discovering the Ol Pejeta Conservatory, a sanctuary for orphaned chimps and endangered rhinos
- enjoying the stunning bird spectacles on Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley
- wondering at the wildlife-rich Masai Mara National Reserve – which lures visitors with the promise of close-up views of the fabled Big Five: lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo
- crossing the equator into the world-famous Serengeti National Park … eyeballing the migrating herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles … experiencing two nights in a luxury tented campsite
- visiting the mud huts of a traditional Masai village or kraal, and mixing with these nomadic people as they show off their art and crafts and customs
- marvelling at the geological wonder and animal abundance of the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater
- delighting in the tranquil beauty of Tarangire National Park and brilliant Lake Manyara
- exploring the popular Amboseli National Park, and eyeballing snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro
- fostering an orphaned baby elephant (if you so choose) at an elephant nursery near Nairobi
- sampling Dubai, the glittering Emirate powerhouse, set amongst the sand-dunes in the desert
plus a bonus stopover in Dubai
- accommodation in exotic luxury Africa-theme lodges
- plus a bonus stopover in Dubai
Budget approx. $16000 – $17000
Upgrades and single supplements available
Includes all airfares, transfers, hotels, river cruise, sightseeing, tips and meals included in the final itinerary
Subject to minimum numbers, unexpected increases & currency fluctuations and Terms and Conditions
Have you travelled with us before? We offer past passenger discounts!